Company Riding Wave of Products and Programs into 2015
Deceuninck North America, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality systems for windows, doors and outdoor living, made an indelible mark on the fenestration industry in 2014 by achieving higher than average market growth for the third consecutive year.
By launching innovative products, garnering numerous awards, building strategic partnerships with industry leaders and introducing new programs, Deceuninck’s growth was evident from more than just numbers.
Deceuninck strengthened its year by launching brand new technology and product lines:
- The eos™ window system applies world-class engineering and advanced material science to create a new window standard for performance, economy and fabricator efficiency. By incorporating Innergy® Thermal Reinforcements, eos has the strength and structural reinforcement of aluminum, but with a whole new set of high-performance benefits. eos is designed to meet the criteria for ENERGY STAR® 6.0 as well as its “Most Efficient Window.” With a .27 U-factor in a double pane configuration without foam, eos is a cost-effective solution.
- The Clubhouse® Deck and Rail line of products now includes new deck lighting and baluster options to create a one-stop source for decking and railing solutions. The lighting options include post cap lights with matching standard post caps, downlights for deck posts and step lights that can be used on posts or steps. The featured balusters come in round, square and 4-inch glass slats, and are color matched with the same low gloss matt finish as the rail in white, black and walnut.
Deceuninck continued its 2014 uptick by winning three highly competitive industry awards:
- The 2014 Green Award was given to Deceuninck by DWM Magazine. Recognized for a prototype balcony door co-developed with Inoutic, a member of the Deceuninck Group NV, the window frame and sash profiles were pultruded by Deceuninck North America using its Rovex™ polyurethane technology. The same technology won the Innovation Award for Architecture + Windows, Doors and Facades at “fensterbau/frontale,” the world’s leading trade fair for windows, doors and facades.
- The Best Booth Award was given to Deceuninck at the DeckExpo/Remodeling Show/JLC LIVE in Baltimore. The booth showcased the company’s new lighting, baluster and curved rail products for Clubhouse® Decking and Railing. It was built by Clubhouse Decking and Railing customer Alvin Smith of Hickory Dickory Decks based in Bangor, Maine.
Further establishing itself as a resource for fabricators and installers, Deceuninck continued to offer innovative incentives:
- The Color Solutions Program expands color offerings, accelerates lamination times, and puts new market-driven tools in the hands of fabricators to answer homeowner demand for more window options. The program adds four new lamination colors to an already-robust line-up of more than a dozen standard lamination options and a wide custom selection. The debut colors are: bronze, midnight, metallic and wicker. In addition, Deceuninck has expanded its solid PVC colors for its commercial business, including architectural grey and architectural bronze as new finishes for the Revolution Tilt and Turn® window system.
- The Clubhouse Decking and Railing Pro Program offers contractors exclusive members-only benefits, such as rebates, wearables, leads and a listing of their business in the contractor locator app on Deceuninck’s website.
With industry sources forecasting a positive 2015 for newly built single-family homes, Deceuninck looks forward to taking advantage of its ever-growing footprint. Deceuninck grew its international presence in 2014 by acquiring the leading Turkish PVC window profile producer, Pimaş.
As the pioneer of PVC windows in Turkey, Pimaş operates under the brand name “Pimapen.” The Pimapen brand is the most recognized quality window brand in Turkey and is distributed through a network of 1.200 points of sale throughout Turkey, with a major focus on the Istanbul & Ankara area, and complementary to the existing Deceuninck customer base, making Deceuninck number one in Turkey, the second largest PVC window market in Europe.
News release provided by Deceuninck North America