FORT WAYNE, Ind. – Do it Best Corp. has announced the following additions to its world headquarters team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Bobby Chamberlain as an LBM Business Development Manager
- Kara Gealy as a Human Resources Intern
- Megan Millsap as a Consumer Marketing Specialist
- Elyssa Pozorski as a Merchandise Coordinator
- Wes Schooley as a Consumer Marketing Specialist
- Bob Senn as a Warehouse Systems Administrator
- Justa Shinn as a Stock Representative
- Jason Wynkoop as an Application Developer
Along with new hires, Do it Best also recognized the following promotions within the corporate office team.
- Michael McCoy as a Global Sourcing Merchandise Manager
- Ryan Robie as a Rental Program Manager
- Carolyn Rorick as an LBM Operations Specialist
- Lauren Wilson as a Safety and General Merchandise Manager