ProVia announced the launch of their new ecoLite vinyl window series, which offers innovative performance features that provide an excellent choice for new construction or multifamily builders. ecoLite windows come standard with an Intercept™ Blackline glazing system, which improves thermal performance and provides less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures and reduced interior condensation.
ProVia’s ecoLite vinyl windows feature a multi-chambered frame and sash system. Following are some of their key features:
- Available in: Double Hung, Single Hung, Slider, Picture and Architectural Shapes
- 3/4” insulated glass utilizing Intercept Blackline spacer
- Quick Tilt balance system with color-matched covers
- Integral Interlock at meeting rail
- SunshieldVinyl in the frame and sash resists discoloration, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting and rust
- Accessory grooves for more interior and exterior trim options
- Can be ordered with or without integral nail fin
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on materials, workmanship, which includes a 20-year warranty on glass seal failure
ecoLite windows are part of ProVia’s new Professional Class Window Program.
Learn more: www.provia.com
Information provided by Provia