MOUNT JOY, Pa. — Envision Building Products recently announced the integration of Fairway Architectural Railing Solutions into the Envision family and the subsequent launch of Envision Outdoor Living Products. Following the merging of the two brands, Envision has announced several internal leadership promotions, and a restructuring its sales into smaller, geographically based teams.
“Outdoor living needs and trends are drastically different in the Rocky Mountain Region versus on the Gulf Coast,” said Shara Gamble, vice president of sales and marketing. “Restructuring our team allows us to better recognize varying opportunities in each market and develop solutions to meet those unique needs.”
Envision Outdoor Living announced the following sales team promotions:
- A six-year veteran at Envision, Rick Gebhart was promoted to director of sales for Envision Outdoor Living. He is now responsible for managing and overseeing the company’s sales operations. Gebhart has more than 40 years of experience in building products manufacturing and distribution.
- John Purvis has been promoted from to senior divisional manager for Envision Outdoor Living, where he will lead, guide, and train regional sales managers and assist with key accounts. Purvis’ vast experience in building products prior to Envision and Fairway includes sales leadership positions at HB&G Building Products, PlyGem, and Reynolds Metals.
- Charlie Haines is now the Southern Division manager for Envision Outdoor Living. Along with promoting and selling Envision products, Haines will oversee the Southern Division team.
- James Clark has been named Midwest Division manager for Envision Outdoor Living. In his new role, Clark will support Envision business development managers within the region, including aligning distribution partners and working with sales team members on new and existing accounts.
- Kyle Warwick has been promoted to Central Valley Division manager/Fastener Category manager of Envision Outdoor Living. He has been with the company for two years; prior to that, he worked as a sales rep for Fastenmaster and in sales for an exterior remodeler.
- Tom August was promoted to Northeast Division manager for Envision Outdoor Living, where he provides education, training, and sales support to distributors and dealers to bring pull-through business at the contractor/builder level. August has spent the last three years working in both design/build sales for Fairway in addition to his 13 years on the pro channel side of the business.
“The Envision Sales Leadership team is comprised of experienced leaders in Outdoor Living,” Gamble said. “Each manager was independently selected because they demonstrated unique talents and abilities that will continue to make us better tomorrow than we are today. They embody the cultural elements that make us successful. We invest a significant effort into building healthy teams as a part of our intentional culture creation, and these sales leaders will help us continue to strive for the overall health of our organization, so that ultimately, we can provide the best experience for our customers.”