AUSTIN, Texas — Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has announced the release of its Epicor BisTrack Global offering, the business management software for the building supply industry.
The latest BisTrack version includes enhancements to financial management and reporting capabilities, access to deeper insights, greater visibility into inventory, and improved efficiency, Epicor says. Epicor BisTrack Global is available to North American businesses and new UK customers.
“For the last 45 years, we’ve committed ourselves to raising the bar on building supply business practices, and this latest update to BisTrack is no different,” said Jason Parchomchuk, manager, BisTrack Product Management, Epicor. “We’ve seen firsthand the impact of COVID-19 on our customers’ business. For this reason, we have enhanced our BisTrack solution with today’s unique challenges top of mind. With BisTrack, we are empowering lumber and building material supply businesses with the ability to gain insights, as well as simplify and optimize processes, to ultimately better serve their customers and grow their business.”
Key new features of BisTrack Global include:
• New enhancements to drive profitability, save significant time and enable greater visibility:
- Simplified Kit Management Enhancements: Businesses can now save time and effort by using attributes to perform bulk set up or changes that affect all kits at the same time, designed for a considerable reduction in complexity.
- Richer integration with Epicor Warehouse Management: Greater visibility into how your inventory is stored and packaged in the warehouse, developed to enable maintenance to occur in real-time, on the floor, as the material is handled.
- Expanded web functionality: New API endpoints for richer eCommerce Expanded BisTrack functionality available within a web browser.
- Integration with Epicor Financials: This integration provides all BisTrack users with a business management solution with end-to-end control and visibility of financial transactions and processes.