Roe Brothers Lumber of Florida, New York celebrated 130 years recently. To mark the occasion, the fourth-generation company underwent a major expansion and renovation.
The Warwick Advertiser reports that Roe Brothers added 3,000 square feet of showroom space, as well as 5,000 new SKUs.
According to the store’s website, Roe Brothers was founded in 1886 when George, Louie and John Roe started a small coal and feed business. Tim and Scott Bieling are now the fourth generation involved in one of the area’s oldest family-owned businesses.