Kodiak Building Partners is sponsoring Women of LBM’s second webinar, How to Build Your Personal Leadership Brand.” This free webinar is designed for women in the LBM industry who wish to build their leadership style and to define their own leadership aspirations for the future.
A leadership brand conveys your identity and distinctiveness as a leader and communicates the value you offer. In this discussion, participants will learn how to identify, refine, and implement their leadership brand and use this knowledge to develop action plans for furthering their career in the LBM industry.
During this program, participants will:
- Seek insight into who they are as leaders by reflecting on their career progress
- Define how they aspire to be known as leaders in the LBM industry
- Enhance self-awareness by assessing their current leadership reputation
- Identify opportunities for creating the leadership brand they desire
- Engage in group discussion to create a daily plan for leadership development
Join LBM leaders Dena Cordova-Jack and Thea Dudley on Thursday, November 4 at 11:00 AM MST to participate in this free webinar. To register for the event, visit building-your-leadership-brand.eventbite.com.