MOORESVILLE, N.C. — Lowe’s has announced “New Home for Pros,” a tailored store shopping experience created specifically for professional contractors. The updated pro shopping experience is now being rolled out nationwide and includes new offerings, such as:
- The Pro Zone, a dedicated area near the pro entrance with products for grab-and-go convenience, featuring popular pro items, specially selected and newly released products, and value packs
- Pro Trailer Parking, which features more convenient extended trailer parking spots
- Free Phone Charging Stations located at the Pro Desk
- Convenience Rack with several never-before-sold items such as pain relievers, personal care items such as sun and hand care, and more
- Dedicated Pro Checkout staffed with a team of sales, cashier and loading associates—that Lowe’s says will continue to expand—to help get pros in and out quicker
- Flexible Credit Options designed to save pros 5% off every day on eligible purchases plus Lowe’s For Pros Loyalty Members can get 0% interest for 60 days when using their Lowe’s Business Advantage or extended terms when using their Lowe’s Commercial Account.
Lowe’s estimates that its pro product market is more than $400 billion and is expected to grow faster than the overall U.S. home improvement market in the coming years. The company has continued to enhance its pro offerings in recent years—in 2020 launching its Lowe’s For Pros Loyalty program, continued associate training to help with specific pro needs, announced new services such as Lowe’s Tool Rental and redesigned the layout of stores to better serve pros.
“We want to make sure any time spent away from the jobsite is efficient and productive for the Pro customer, especially small- to mid-size companies. We’ve enhanced our shopping experience, bringing in new products and services that help add value to each trip pros take and cut down on the number of stops they make throughout the day,” said Fred Stokes, senior vice president of Pro Sales and Services. “The new offerings are the latest way we are showing our commitment to better serving Pro customers and making their stops at Lowe’s even easier.”