Mid-Cape Home Centers took home five awards at the Builders & Remodelers Association of Greater Boston (BRAGB) 2019 PRISM Award Gala on the evening of Thursday, Oct. 24 at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf Hotel.
Mid-Cape Home Centers took home five Gold PRISM Awards:
• Community Spirit Award for the First Responder Appreciation Day
• Community Spirit Award for the Trucks-for-a-Cause
• Best Social Media Campaign for the Mid-Cape Home Centers Instagram Page (@midcapehc)
• Best Living Area: Private Residence – Kitchen for the American Dream Test Kitchen
• Best Marketing Event or Series of the Year for the First Responder Appreciation Day
The PRISM Awards Gala was created in order to celebrate and acknowledge some of the greatest businesses in the local building and remodeling industry.
A record 60 sponsors contributed to the event’s success, including 24 Charity Sponsors who garnered $6,000 for the Careers in Construction program.
A member of the LBM Century Club, Mid-Cape has been serving building professionals on Cape Cod, the Islands and South Shore since 1895.
Mid-Cape Home Centers is dedicated to the core values of their ‘Experience that Builds’ mantra. ‘Experience that Builds’ is about people, community, customers, teamwork, quality, service, delivery, products, and support. Its emphasis is on creating an experience that builds convenience, trust, and communities. Mid-Cape Home Centers supports local causes and businesses wherever possible, to see the success of their customers, partners, and the local economy.