LBM Journal Sales Compensation & Benefits Study 2023
An effective sales team is critical to an LBM dealer’s success. In today’s highly competitive labor market, the right compensation and benefits package can make the difference in attracting and retaining top talent. Download this 55-page, in-depth study of industry trends in sales force compensation and benefits to see how your organization stacks up. 160 LBM Dealers participated in the survey and results are broken down by:
- Small, mid-size and large firms.
- Pro-focused LBM dealers, mixed pro/consumer dealers, and specialty dealers.
- Northeast, South, Midwest and West regions.
- Outside sales, inside sales, specialty sales.
- National wages and benefits.
- Types of compensation (base, commission, bonus, etc.).
- Commission and bonus frequency, basis, and calculations.
- Retirement plans offered.
- Health/dental insurance and other perks.
- Sales force tenure.