This content is made possible by our sponsors. Click here to add your content.
With homeowners continuing to clamor for outdoor living, deck materials are a hot commodity—but not all composite decking is created equal. What makes the TimberTech AZEK® collection unique?
Unrivaled design and performance
TimberTech uses technology to engineer environmentally friendly, long-lasting, and aesthetically pleasing deck boards that offer the look of wood without the associated maintenance. Deck boards and capping are 100% synthetic, engineered material and the core boasts a fully synthetic proprietary polymer blend.
- Installers appreciate that TimberTech AZEK boards are 30% lighter than competing composite products.
- As an extension of the home, the Class A Flame Spread Index for The Vintage Collection® and The Landmark Collection™ demonstrates how TimberTech has taken steps to ensure backyard builds can take the heat and remain an outdoor oasis.
- Combined with a 50-year limited fade and stain warranty, you’re helping to sell peace of mind that is passed along to the end user.
Sophisticated, real-wood aesthetics
Real wood looks partnered with Alloy Armour Technology® benefit installers and homeowners alike. TimberTech decks are engineered to stand up to just about anything life throws at it. Offering the best scratch resistant composite decking so that all types of traffic won’t take away from the beauty of a TimberTech outdoor living space. TimberTech AZEK boards also come in a multitude of colors to meet classic to contemporary design styles.
- The Vintage Collection® boasts a distinctive style with a wire-brushed finish married with highly blended hues.
- The Landmark Collection™ showcases highly blended, unique coloring with a reclaimed wood aesthetic, cathedral wood grain and crosscut finish.
- The Harvest Collection® is designed to inspire with solid colors and a cathedral wood grain finish.
Still unsure what’s the right color for your next job? Check out the outdoor projects TimberTech has curated for deck colors and design inspiration to help you find the right combination.
Stays cooler on hot days
While first generation composite decking did get hot in the sun, TimberTech has innovated beyond first-gen products. TimberTech capped polymer decking is engineered to be cooler to the touch, even in direct sunlight.TimberTech AZEK premium capped polymer boards stay up to 30 degrees cooler than competitive composite products*. Popular choices for everyday decks, pool surrounds, waterfront retreats, and rooftop escapes include Coastline and Weathered Teak from the Vintage Collection™, and the recently added French White Oak from the Landmark Collection™.
*Although TimberTech AZEK decking products are cooler to the touch than many other deck board products, all decking products will get hot in the sun. Additionally, the darker the decking color, the hotter it will feel. For hotter climates, consider choosing a lighter color
Weyerhaeuser Distribution is committed to delivering the reliable, consistent products you can rely on. Connect with your Weyerhaeuser representative today about the outdoor living solutions available in your market.