Numerous factors affect the purchase decision to buy caulk, regardless of project. But, according to a consumer study conducted by ORC International, one of the most important factors in deciding which caulk to buy is finding “the right product needed for the job.”
Armed with a clear understanding of what customers are looking for when they shop for caulks and sealants, White Lightning®, the choice of building industry professionals and DIYers for nearly a century, updated its brand and packaging. The research findings were the inspiration for the updates.
The new cartridges make it easier to identify and choose the right product for a particular project. From all-purpose caulks and sealants, to those designed specifically for windows and doors or kitchens and baths, White Lightning makes it easy for consumers – and store associates – to find the right sealant for any project.
Consumers equate price with the quality and value of a product, but sometimes that doesn’t easily translate when comparing cartridges side by side. Beyond warranty, the White Lightning team chose to use colors and key selling features to differentiate the good, better and best products. White Lightning has also introduced bilingual on the new packaging. The new labels feature English on one side and Spanish on the other, while staying true to the easy to read packaging architecture.
Standard Attribute Icons appear on every cartridge and provide important information at a glance.
From All-Purpose to Specialty to Fire Block , White Lightning has what your customers need.
• Silky Smooth Texture – Finishes easily for a smooth, professional finish.
• Smooth Application – Special filling process removes air in cartridge, eliminating gaps, skips and bubbles.
• Non-Slump Formula – Extra-firm consistency and outstanding adhesion: won’t run or sag before tooling.
• Paintable – Most caulks and sealants can be finished with quality paints (check individual products for paintable icon).
• Non-Yellowing – Formulas contain UV stabilizers to prevent fading and yellowing.
• Time-Saving- Premium product performance and smooth, even application prevents need for re-work.
• Easy Water Clean – Up Water-soluble latex formulas clean-up easily with water.
White Lightning®, We Have A Caulk for That