Form, Fit and Functionality.
Safety on the job site is imperative and the most prevalent injuries involve the hands. Most pros don’t wear gloves because they don’t properly fit, aren’t designed for the multiple tasks presented each day, or fear they will get in the way of them performing their jobs.
While there have been significant strides in synthetic materials that aim to increase performance, durability and fit, it is not until these qualities are combined in the appropriate proportions that gloves will be widely accepted in the workplace. StoneBreaker is one company that has proven to have accomplished this design trifecta.
Every pair of StoneBreaker gloves is constructed of the highest-quality materials, from the leather to the thread, which provide better protection and longer life while providing a “second-skin” fit.
“StoneBreaker Work Gloves were born out of a desire to simply create a better work glove. The entire Fit To Work concept is about a pattern whereby the material is cut and sewn to better fit the hand, said Heath Mathias, president of StoneBreaker. “Whether it be strategically place reinforced material for high wear points or padded protection where it is needed, StoneBreaker has gone beyond the standard and provided features that matter, where they matter most.”
All of the products feature:
• Patent pending “Fit to Work” construction that gives a snug fit which improves dexterity, holds its shape, and doesn’t require a “break-in” period
• High-quality leathers and breathable synthetics deliver real protection, all-day comfort and longer glove life
• Double stitched seams to protect against rips and tears
• 20% stronger thread to withstand tough use
• Extra padding is needed the most for serious, targeted protection without the bulk
• Extended cuffs, superior Velcro closures, or both, giving added coverage and seal
Learn More: www.stone-breaker.com
Information provided by StoneBreakers