A Week Dedicated to Doors
During Door Do-Over Week, Therma-Tru has designated a theme for each day to help consumers learn more about their doors. Information will be posted daily on the company’s Facebook and Twitter pages, providing consumers with insights on evaluating their current doors and making future door purchase decisions. Topics include:
• Door Evaluation Day – Monday, August 3: Providing homeowners with methods to evaluate their current door for both energy-efficiency and aesthetic appeal.
• What’s Inside Your Door Day – Tuesday, August 4: Offering explanations of the various components and the system that makes up a door, including energy efficiency features.
• Slam Your Door Day – Wednesday, August 5: Talking about the wear and tear a door goes through and how doors are constructed and tested to withstand harsh treatment.
• Door Appeal Day – Thursday, August 6: Focusing on the tools available to homeowners for locating and deciding on what door options are available to them, along with tips for selecting doors that can enhance the overall look of a home.
• I Love My Door Day – Friday, August 7: Showcasing color advice for doors from national color expert Kate Smith, along with tips for enhancing the “top down” curb appeal of a home.
Door Do-Over Sweepstakes
To add excitement to Door Do-Over Week, Therma-Tru will once again offer a Door Do-Over Sweepstakes that runs during National Curb Appeal Month, from August 1-31, 2015.
Homeowners are invited to enter the online Door Do-Over Sweepstakes for the chance to win a “door do-over” from Therma-Tru, including a new fiberglass entry door system. People can enter the sweepstakes at www.todayshomeowner.com/DoorDoOver.