PITTSBURGH — In response to “dedication to growth, education and brand promotion” during the past year, Versatex Building Products, LLC, has announced the winners of the 2018 Versatexcellence Awards.
“Since 2005, we’ve been proud to honor the people who’ve done the most to advance our organization,” said Versatex sales VP Rick Kapres. For 2018, in the national/ international division, he identified:
• Dealer of the Year: Scituate Lumber, Scituate, R.I.
• Builder of the Year: Pyramid Builders, Annapolis, Md.
• Distributor of the Year: Dixie Plywood & Lumber Co. of Atlanta, Atlanta, Ga.
• Fabricator of the Year: Décor Innovations, Oakville, Ont., and
• Distributor Sales Representative of the Year: Pat Backes, Parksite North Dakota, Fargo, N.D.
In the Versatex internal division, Kapres named:
• Market Development Specialist of the Year: Weiss Froogh, Northern New Jersey territory
• Area Sales Manager of the Year: Nick Leugers, Gulf Coast territory
• Regional Sales Manager of the Year: Rich Maurer, Southeast U.S. territory.
“All of us at Versatex would like to express our sincere gratitude for their efforts and support in elevating our brand in 2018,” said Kapres. “Given the tremendous customer base and sales force we’re lucky to have, it was difficult to single out just one winner in each category. But these individuals are truly extraordinary and deserving of recognition. On behalf of the entire Versatex team, I congratulate every one of them.”