The West Coast Lumber & Building Material Association (WCLBMA) has elected new officers and directors for 2016 and confirmed other officers and directors who remain on the board. The action came at the annual convention of the organization in Las Vegas in mid-October.
Remaining as president for 2016 is Sean Fogarty, vice president of Osborne Lumber, Newark, Calif. First vice president is Victor Fresca, vice president of Dixieline/Probuild, San Diego, Calif. Second vice president is Mark Boone, president of Champion Lumber, Riverside,Calif. All officers of the association now serve two years terms.
Elected treasurer was Victor Hausmaninger, CPA, CEO of HBLA CPA’s, Irvine, Calif. Ken Dunham, executive director of the WCLBMA will remain as corporate secretary. Mark Ganahl, Ganahl Lumber, remains on the board as past president.
Augie Venezia, Fairfax Lumber, Fairfax, Calif, remains on the board as government affairs chair and Chris Huntington, Jones Wholesale Lumber, Lynwood CA will represent the organization’s young professional group, “Second Growth.”
Newly elected as directors of the organization are:
- Matt Endriss, Central Valley, Napa, Calif.
- Frank Addiego, All-Bay Mill and Lumber Company, American Canyon, Calif.
- Brenda Radmacher, Wood, Smith, Henning and Berman LLP law firm, Glendale, Calif.
- Glenda DeFrange, Straight Line Transport, Inc., Huntington Beach, Calif.
- Barry Schneider, Bear Forest Products, Riverside, Calif.
Holdover directors are:
- Rick Deen, Nichols Lumber, Baldwin Park, Calif.
- Barrett Burt, Ganahl Lumber, Pasadena, Calif.
- Tom Von Moos, Western Woods, Chico, Calif.
- Chris Swanson, Swanson Group Sales, Glendale, Ore.
The West Coast Lumber & Building Material Association (WCLBMA) is one of the largest lumber and building material trade associations in the country, and has been active in California and adjacent states since the early 1900s. The organization has services of legislative and regulatory representation, education and training programs, professional development, communications and industry information, benefit programs, and industry networking and social events. The organization is also affiliated with the National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association.